How long does it take to get over infidelity?

Updates:
Say the person admitted to what they did.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the person getting over it and what you mean by getting over it. The first part would make the difference of how long you have to deal with it before moving on. The second part is do you want to just forget the guy, or forgive him and stay with him? If you decide to cut him loose (usually the "right" decision), then you will need to stew over it, then hate a while, then let it go and move on. If you decide to forgive and forget, but stay with the guy, you may never really get over it. Plus he may be doing it again since he saw that you are easy to hang onto even though he is cheating.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 days for mw 😁 I'm that quick to get over someone or something..

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• That could open up a bucket of worms... we could examine this from a moral/ethical point of view, a spiritual one, or even delve into the health ramifications... and that's just looking at the person committing the infidelity... imagine the effect on others

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really. Moving on takes about 6 months to a year. But all through life you'll have random flashes of anger about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats not something you can necessarily ever get over. Trust is one of the most important things in a relationship, if a girl cheated on me Id just dump her instead of staying in a relationship where I could never truly trust her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• A life time...

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;