Should I believe the psychic or my boyfriend?

My boyfriend of 3 years never cheated from what I know or had been flirty but he's a really nice guy and everybody likes him. We been going through such a hard time we were trying to make it work but he was already fed up and when just it was starting to work I found out late night after work he took a uber home with a GIRL COWORKER supposedly the uber guy got confused and dropped him off at her place instead of taking him home and he took it from there I messaged her and said the same and that nothing happened. Anyways I dumped him and I asked a psychic who was on point about him feeling frustrated and thinking about money and leaving town but she said that he had sex with her over the weekend I am freaking out he denies anything happened we talked about it but I don't know how to feel he said he texted her to see if she was okay but that's it he said he barely sees the girl is this psychic right?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Um... Yeah, no. I mean, I would never put something of that stock into a psychic. They have training and methods on how to get information out of a subject and use that to make a reading about the person. Its all about reading a person, odds, favorability, facial expressions and getting them to say stuff so that they can make a statement Now, I'm not gonna say that your boyfriend isn't cheating because I don't know, he could be but from what you say, I'm not sold on that fact just yet, but its a possibility. But, no I wouldn't trust the opinion of a "psychic".

• How would she know about his plans to go out of town or his money focus and stuff. He said he didn't have sex with this girl or that he doesn't like her but I feel unsure of everything even our relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• A psychic usually just says shit to get a rise out of you.
    mine told me that the "demon" leaving scratches all over my body would go away if I put a leaf under my mattress and slept on it,
    It didn't work, I still get scratched up all night long.
    Also she told me I would have babies with multiple guys
    which again is false, I've been with the father of my child for going on three years now.
    If you love him you should trust him, not some random bitch that makes a living fucking with peoples emotions.

What Guys Said 3

• I would be more concerned in your boyfriend's place that his girlfriend is more inclined to trust a random psychic who tells random stuff for money than him. If after 3 years I got such wild accusations, I would have to reevaluate the value of my relationship.

• Well he's my ex now so I can't go through his stuff but the last time I did he was snap chatting back and forth with her for awhile

• Lol, "going through his stuff" is a violation of privacy. My brother's ex did that once. She's been his ex since.

• Most psychics who ask for money for their wisdom aren't real so take it with a grain of salt

• She charged me 80 bucks for 40 mins told me he was meeting up with her and to call her again so I can find out what they were doing

• Congratulations you wasted 80$ on unjustified jealousy and soon possibly your relationship itself as well

• Real psychics don't charge you and would only be willing to accept small donations

• Based on what you wrote, it sounds like your boyfriend was telling you the truth. By the way, there is no such thing as psychic powers. Watch this:

https://youtu.be/DTKGL59OkzI

• You probably gave the psychic enough information to speculate about the situation without realizing it. Just because you don't trust your boyfriend, that doesn't mean the psychic is right.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel bad for your boyfriend.
    You understand you're asking RANDOM STRANGERS if you should believe of PSYCHIC or YOUR BOYFRIEND OF 3 YEARS WHO HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO LOSE YOUR TRUST.
    whats wrong with you.

• I approve of your stance on this matter

• She went through his stuff multiple times though. Considering she is distrustful and territorial, maybe she needs to mature up a bit before attempting to establish yet another relationship.

• I wanted to say *controlling* not *territorial*, but both qualify