I miss my ex :( ?

I want to contact him again but he hasn't since we broke up. I think if he wanted to talk to me he would, right? He has my number and all... so yeah. I want him to contact me sooo bad.
All I can do is pray because I lied badly to him and now he probably doesn't want anything to do with me but I love him :( And ahhh the pain of loving someone

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally find the idea of it people getting back with their exs and having a great relationship afterwords highly unlikely. I guess it is possible, but the problems that lead to your breakup, are usually the same problems your going to have if you get back together.

However, I am a cynic when it comes to "Love", so I admit I'm a bit bias. I admit that every person is different, so I guess it is "possible". If you have found a way to change the problem that lead to the break up, then I guess it's possible. In fact I even know some people who claim to have done it, but again, the cynic in me I find it unlikely.

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, are you still uncertain about the fact that the no contact rule is the best way to overcome your ex? You can’t move on if you’re stuck in the same spot in your love life. As long as you stay around your ex, you’ll constantly remember how much you miss your relationship.

Only when you take an emotional step away will you be able to look around and find new things to fill that emptiness you feel in your heart.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!