This is only for dumpers.
I never ended a long term relationship, it was always them. So I don't know really why people breakup so easily.
Most Helpful Guy
AT my age, I've had quite a few relationships. Hitting on the highlights:
PP Decided that divorcing her previous husband was a mistake. She dumped me to return to him, they remarried and divorced again within a year.
EA I moved away and she returned to her ex-boyfriend
JS I broke up because she was too self-centered, I gave her crystal candlesticks for Christmas, and she gave me a lint brush (really!)
GL She had a cocaine habit and I didn't, She thought that I was too good for her and would dump her eventually, so she dumped me first.
DH Married 17 years. Diagnosed with MS, turned into a prescription drug addict. Just fucking nuts!
PJ Married 2 years. She had an affair with a female friend; she filed
for divorce when I got laid off from my job ("If you don't have a paycheck to support me, there's no reason for me to stay," she said, and I replied "And I wouldn't want to stand in your way as you're leaving.")
OB She moved away; didn't want to commit because I was still
JJ I broke up with her when I discovered that she was mentally ill (borderline personality disorder)
LC Married 3 years. Her adult daughter was jealous and told her mom to divorce me; LC never said no to her kids.
IC Current girlfriend of 4 months. All is well so far,1
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
I ended my 3 years relationship with my ex because I'm too disappointed with him, I'm too tired with all of his bullshits. He proposed me to marry him, convinced my parents when I just started to begin my first job as fresh graduate but 2 years since the proposal, he always came out with excuses -
1. his mum need his financial support,
2. his older sister is still not married (we need to wait for her, and she doesn't even have a bf!),
3. he always pushed me to get fit, to the gym bcoz he don't want to marry "a J. LO girl" (it was my birthday, I was not allowed to eat even a slice of cake "for the sake of my fitness")
4. the marriage dowry proposed by me is too high for him (honestly, it's the lowest dowry price ever, it should be higher but I'm not that kind of materialistic girl) and he even said "stop acting like a princess, you're not even that"
5. if I want to marry him, his mum demanded that we can't have a child bcoz children expenses is too expensive (we're offshore engineers and I really can't accept this)
and last but not least
6. he even said that most people don't even want to marry because their preference is to take care of their parents
He's the one who convinced my parents for the marriage, and he's the one who with all the plan and everything.. but he's also the one who ruined everything planned - he bought his mum a house when he was financially tight (he even asked me for money for his new car's downpayment and also I helped him to sell some cookies for additional income ) and yet he's buying his mum a house, and regretted it bcoz obviously he's too tight with everything financially - and yet, the planned marriage's money is all gone. He got stress and blame me for everything.
My mum was hospitalized for months for stage 4 cancer and we knows she's only will only live for another 2 months on that time.
the first time ever I was so confidence to break up with him is when my late mum asked me "May I know what happened to the marriage promises? it's almost 2 years since he came for our blessing/permission to marry you but what's the plan? I'm sorry I think I can't made it to your wedding day..." I cried so hard and ignoring all his message and calls and break up with him.
the funniest thing is, he came to my house on the spot after I broke up with him to meet my father, told him that he want the wedding happens in a month. He cried and begged me in front of my dad for forgiveness and accept him back.
NAH I DESERVE BETTER!0