Ok, so apparently I'm a hoe?

My ex basically called me a hoe because I've moved on and I'm happy with the guy I'm currently seeing. We were talking on Facebook Messnenger earlier today and had a disagreement then suddenly he says "Bye hoe" that is awful, seriously. I don't understand how he can call me that when he was untruthful and unfaithful our entire relationship!! So should I block him or not?

917

Most Helpful Guy

• why are you even taking anything an ex says into consideration? just block his ass and move on.

What Guys Said 16

• Well obviously he's just hurt about it
    One more reason to add on the list for you made the right choice

• Well he's a hypocrite, and also what you do now, has nothing to do with him anymore.

• I'd say something like
    'takes one to know one' and then block him

• He's butthurt. Can't get over the fact you got over him so fast. Just enjoy yourself and don't feel sorry for his hurt feelings.

• yes you should as its not healthy to talk to him if your happy now with new guy

• I am not sure why you'd keep talking with him, but you don't need to put up with it. Plus, what adult uses the term "hoe"?

• why are you even talking to him? also, he just said that to insult you. he might think you're a hoe, I don't know, but it's like me saying "bye, faggot" to my friend (and yes, i do call most of my guy friends faggots on a regular basis). do you think they're actually faggots (by the way, that was totally rhetorical and highly debatable)? not comparable, but the same logic applies.

• You need to block him from you life any man does them things aren't worth being friends with and i can't understand what this is with people on here who need to talk to their ex and stay friends with them. I'm sorry if i am offending you but i know how bad of a break up I had it was horrible and even legal issues together.. I could see if you 2 have kid (s) together than there's a reason to communicate and stay in contact.

• Block him... block all your exes from you life

• He's just jealous probably That you've moved on

• block him, he is mentally unstable and more than you, its he who needs space since talking to you and seeing u happy is a little traumatizing to him

• Uhh, just curious, aren't you the same woman that asked if she was being abused? I'm a bit confused here. How can you be happy with the guy you are currently seeing if he forces you to workout and style your hair a certain way?

• sounds likes he's jelly because of the new guy

• "Oh wow, someone called me a name I don't like! Poor me! Block!"

• Lol you don't even know what to do with the trash, bet you would be a bad housewife 😝

• He just can't help the fact that you're fine and happy without him in your life. He's just frustrated. Block him. That will teach him a lesson... Or not.

What Girls Said 9

• BLOCK, @xastranger.
    You have more class in yourself than to keep a Ghost from the past who was never a blast, rain on your Parade Now.
    If you stand for this, you will always stoop for whatever poop this party pooper throws in your direction And... You don't Need That on Newsfeed floating around neither.
    Good luck and good riddance to this sore loser. xx

• Because he's uneducated about the meaning of the word, and is a little butthurt, don't pay any mind to it. Ignore it, and ignore him x

• Yes, don't talk to this guy, he's miserable and just putting you down to make himself feel better, you don't need that!

• He's hurt and yes you should block him. Why should you be there for his abuse? i don't even know why you'd me messaging with him. Focus on the new guy.

• I would assume that if you asked this very same question to the guy you are currently involved with, he would say... Hmmm, uhhh yea, block his ass! ... and what are you even talking to him for in the first place? Leave the past in the past, especially if he's gonna be all kinds of disrespectful

• Block him. Seems like he's a jerk that has raised many red flags but you chose to ignore them. Don't talk to him again.

• Insult his mother and dick size first then block

• Definitely block him. You guys are finished and you don't need anymore of his negativity in your life. Be happy and do you!

• Just ignore him, you let things get to you too easily.