Girls, have you ever cheated?

And what was the reason? I mean subconsciously what was the real reason that you did or would cheat on your man?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I have but it wasn't intentional, getting alcohol in your system kind of messing everything up. It was a total mistake I know I can't blame alcohol on the whole reason why I cheated on my ex -boyfriend but I guess it was cause I didn't know who or what I wanted from a relationship at the time, and my ex kind of made it hard on me, we always had problems in our relationship, he had also cheated on me so I think that was my way of getting back at him. but I have learned that cheating isn't the best, staying faithful is a key in a relationship. and I am all about that now.

What Girls Said 1

• I, personally, have NEVER cheated on a boyfriend.

And I've promised myslef that I would never cheat... So, if I feel like I start to connect more with another guy, I'll break it off before I'm going to be a "cheater".

What Guys Said 1

• a couple of months ago a girl I knew from work cheated on her boyfriend and he found out they broke up , then got back together almost as soon . I didn't really understand why she did it as I before that never got the impresion she was that interested in the guy anyways , so I don't know why she risked her relationship to fool around with him at a party