Guys, So when my ex did something to me then I said "bet you miss that every night" and he didn't say anything he just acted normal. Whatdoesthatmean?

Why didn't he answer me?

Please respond. I need some insight. Help!!!

1

What Guys Said 1

• With the real lack of detail here it is kind of difficult to know what he did. Since this is a breakup related question, the details of the breakup likely have a big influence on the situation.

With what little info you shared it sounds like you are goading him and he might have gotten offended.

• Goading him?

• Oh my god. I have been trying to reply to you the entire day. Do you remember when I asked you to follow me so we can use the message thing. I had to wait until I got home to my PC.

Ever time I would hit reply on my phone, it crashed or opened another message.
      Follow and lets message so I don't lose you again. I don't want to leave you in the lurch.

• Oh I'm sorry I must of missed that