Give me some post breakup motivation?

I used to be a shredded cunt. I was scoring numbers all the time. Girlfriend left me and I lost my dad due to illness at the same time. It's been 8 months and I've become an out of shape socially awkward phaggot. Give me some words of wisdom I'm ready to finally get back to thigs.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry to hear about your Dad!. The fact that you are aware of your faults is a major step to improving your quality of life. Just believe that you are worth it, and set your sights on your dreams.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm sorry to hear that, man. Just try to think about the other people who are much less fortunate than you are. Maybe some of them didn't just lost their fathers, maybe their mothers also, their siblings, their home, their wife or husband, their children, their home. What happened to you is not just a turn of bad luck, it happened for a reason. Do things for yourself, man. Coz no one will do it for you. Be strong. God bless

What Girls Said 2

• Aww sorry for your lost, I'm a very good person DM me sometime, i can help you out

• You can do it! Do what makes you happy!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!