Guys, if you split badly with a girl BUT soon realised you wanted her back, what would you do?

If it was a bad break up where say, you'd shouted at her, been cold, cruel and stopped giving her any of your time. You basically told her you were better without her and want space from her too.

If after however long...2 months, 5 months or even a year passed and you realised you made a mistake, what would you do?

Would you be scared to approach her again? Be overcome by feelings of guilt? Fear that she'd ignore you? Or would you confidently stroll up to her and start a conversation?

Be honest please :)

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be nervous I would walk up look her straight in the eyes apologize for my behavior and hand her my card and say if you ever want to catch up my number on their then walk away

• Well, you sound very decent. I can only wish that my ex would do that to me.

• Only on the street😉

What Guys Said 6

• I'd be sad and regretful for a day or two. On the the third day since the revelation, I'd totally brush the feeling off. I'll systematically kill any soft spot I have for her. Because, if guys think about stuff like this, when they aren't hungry or horny, we do not really require women. They are not a necessity to live a fulfilling life.

• I wouldn't approach her. There is always a reason for a break up and no matter if it ended great or bad, that reason is still there

• What if there wasn't really a reason though, apart from an argument having gone badly?

• If there wansnt a reason, why the breakup? If it's an argument you say sorry the next day

• Well in our case? We argued and then both of us were stubborn. Which further caused us to split. Apart from that, there were no set in stone reasons.

• I probably would keep it friendly, but I wouldn't try for her again. Honestly once issues like that happen your better off with a fresh start with someone new. Someone where those memories won't be in the past.

• We are memories - deleted.

• I have experience in this. My first girlfriend, she is amazing in every way but I was a stupid kid at the time who didn't see it until it was too late. I was just down-right mean to her because I couldn't handle the feelings I had towards her. I felt weak and vulnerable to her so I thought the best way to dominate the situation is to make her feel inferior. I even used to make comments about how other girls looked prettier than she does. She was always good to me.

I was a stupid 17 year old kid who didn't realize what he had until it was gone. I approached her 3 years later, she seems happy and content in a life without me but it seems she will happily talk to me about what going off in her life but when I do try to insinuate a compliment, she ignores me, keeps the conversation platonic. When I try to apologize for how I treated her, she raised her hand and told me there was no need, that she is happy and has moved past it. I thought there might have been hope of her giving me a second chance... up until her boyfriend came to pick her up.

She's the one that got away.

• I don't live in the past. She'd never hear from me.