My ex said, "I'll PROBABLY never have feelings for you again, regardless of my relationship status"?

What does this mean?

The relationship status part meant that it doesn't matter if he's single or not. This quote came from a conversation about me still loving him (even though he's dating someone else now).

21

Most Helpful Guy

• If he still loves you for real he wouldn't have gone after another girl. Now he doesn't have any real feelings for you. Just avoid him.

Most Helpful Girl

• It mean's he won't have feelings for you again. If he's single, he won't think of you. If he's with someone, he won't think of you either. If he's just crushing on someone, he still won't have feelings for you. The "probably" is just thrown in there to throw you off. But trust me, guys try to be dogy af.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• This means he wants to keep you waiting around in case things don't work out with someone else.