Is it totally disrespectful to tell your ex that you still love them when they're dating someone else?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you still talking to an ex anyway? That's weird

That's like sticking poo back up your ass.. It don't make sense

Most Helpful Girl

• Disrespectful... maybe. But selfish? Very. What exactly do you expect to happen? That he would suddenly drop everything he's doing with this girl just to be with you again? Because frankly, that's the only reason why someone would do something like this. And that's just stupid. He has clearly moved on and you opening up about your feelings won't achieve anything. You're better off keeping quiet about it and moving on yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah it kinda is, the only reason I can think they would say that is if they expected you to leave your current partner, or if they are bitter and just want to fuck with you.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. I would be pissed off if someone did that to my husband and him the same reaction.

Just noo. It's over!💔 (with the girl, not me.)

It's being disrespectful.

• Yes... yes it is.

• It's very disrespectful my bfs ex did it while I was pregnant with his child I have never felt so disrespected in my life.

• It's not that disrespectful, but it's definatly not wise. I would say wait to see if they break up, if they do then tell him