If your ex was in front of you what would you tell them?

139

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have no words for him.
    My break up isn't fresh.
    Things ended on an abrupt / lack of respect note.
    I'd act as if I didn't see him, put my head straight, and keep walking.

What Girls Said 12

• I would say "What are you doing here? I thought I told you I didn't want to see you anymore!" And then I would leave

• Honestly I would either do one of two things:
    Be polite and say hello but otherwise go on about my business
    Or just ignore them.

• Depending on which one it was I'd
    Probably ask what I did wrong? So I can try to avoid it in the future another I would apologize to and one I wouldn't even take notice to even if he caught my perhiphal vision I would act like he's not there

• I'd just stare at him like the annoying idiot he is then if he tried to speak to me I'd walk away laughing like a freak.

• Get outta my face

• I'd ask him how he managed to melt the Xbox battery pack onto the controller.

• Preferably nothing, but if I had to...
    probably that dumping him was the 2nd best decision of my life
    I've been a lot happier since then but I forgive him

• I'd tell him to fuck off and then I'd pour hot chocolate all over his jersey I bought for him!

• I would tell him to MOVE ON and never ever think of the past like i do now.

• I would just lol

• I ought to say I'm sorry I used him to feel needed and led him on when I wasn't really into him

But now's not the best time for me so it'd probably go more along the lines of 'Want a blowjob?'

Yeah, he should keep doing what he's doing and stay away from me :/

• That I hope he gets a flesh eating virus on his penis and gives it to his slut of a girlfriend and dies :)

• Whoa, a bit harsh don't ya think?

• He slept with my best friend that I have known since I was two while I was recovering from being raped I wasn't able to have sex for 6 weeks because it was so brutal and I was beaten so bad and then he got her pregnant all started while I was in the hospital might I mention. So no I don't think it's too harsh :)

• brutal i love it haha

What Guys Said 9

• happened to me once, I met my ex in a mall with her new boyfriend . nothing happened , I just gave her a smile and she's smile back and I walked away.

• "You told me you didn't want to talk to me ever again. Why are you here? And don't start the whole 'let's be friends' routine. We're well past that, seeing as you were an arrogant, self-centered priss even after we broke up. Other than a half-baked attempt at reconciliation, you don't any reason to be within 50 miles of me."

• I wouldn't have much to say. It wouldn't change anything. Some people are just no good, and nothing you say will make any difference. Better to just forget 'em

• Nothing. I'd just walk away?

• It ain't nothing to cut that chick off and then do the dance on her depends on how bad the break up was and tell her I can find somebody better its more fish in the sea.

• i would cry...

• nothing... i wouldn't waste another second her. I literally wouldn't acknowledge her.

• not really got anything to say, i got bigger fish to fry

• cdn-images-1.medium.com/.../...__iER0psniLferg.gif
    I wouldn't need to say anything to her!