"Seeing Someone"? Do Guys do this with More than One Girl?

When defining a casual relationship as "seeing someone"... do guys usually "see" more than one person at once?

Or do you date other girls while "seeing" only one girl?

I know the semantics of dating are all so confusing... any insights?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i think most guys who are attractive to women "see" more than one girl at a time. I don't know any guy who only talks to 1 girl at a time unless he's in a relationship. there is a saying "dont put all your eggs in one basket", I assume that most guys are not just seeing me if we're in the pre-dating stages

0|1
    0|0
    • Thankyou for this. I assume the same as well. Just wondered as my guy states we were dating and are now "seeing" each other but that it isn't exclusive until we have "the talk"... Just wondered if this was normal or not.

• Oh... and he will only use condoms until we have had "the talk" on exclusivity. It's an LD thang so I have no expectations... just wondered what the verdict was on the street :)

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Seeing someone usually means one girl... Though if I'm not "seeing someone", I will go one dates with more than one girl

0|1
    0|0
  • Well me personally when I say I'm seeing someone I mean only 1 person and that person only. But this is just me and it will change from guy to guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with the guys. I "SEE" only one person. When I'm dating the field is open. Guess you should ask your guy what "his" definition is. Good luck. Cheers!

0|0
    0|0