Chances of getting back with an ex?

Now i know an ex is an ex for a reason, with that being said what do you think about getting back with an ex if they dumped you? My ex broke up with me because the distance was getting to her, and some other things that we were working on but i guess not fast enough. I haven't talked to her at all after our break up. Just two texts asking her what she thought about what I said to her when we broke up and yeah. But what are your thoughts on getting back with an ex.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I think depends on circumstances. I was in a long distance rel got married we seperated tried again but just didn't work out. I've recently split with my boyfriend who I've had a baby with we went on a break to sort things out and had couple massive rows and he decided he wasn't coming back but we get on great now just like when we was together so there's always the thought in my mind that maybe he will realise what he did as atm he stil doesn't see but id say live your life go out and if its meant to happen it will if not ur happy so doesn't matter as much as would if u was moping around after her

Most Helpful Guy

• You are probably thinking that you are different than other folks; just because it doesn't work for other people doesn't mean that I can't make this work for me. "Never forget that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."

No harm in trying, right? Other than wasting your time and her time.

What Girls Said 2

• You got together, gave it a try and it failed. Some people simply don’t work together. You may still have feelings her, but it doesn’t change the fact that you are not as compatible as you first imagined or that you may now be relapsing to imagine. If you let your ex go once, let her go forever.

Good luck.

• Talk to hervand explain how you feel about her.

What Guys Said 2

• I personally wouldn't, unless there's a lot of chemistry between you two and if she wants to make it work again, then try. But if she is just trying to toy with your emotions, and take over, then leave. So it depends!

• how bad is your break up with you girlfriend

• Not bad, broke up asked her to call me later that night after I had a few hours to process everything, told her I wasn't going to give up that easy and was going to fight for her. She said she had some thinking to do and haven't talked to her since then its been about 3 weeks now. Im living my life improving myself and meeting new people and yeah