Have you ever had a gut feeling that you'd get an ex back, and actually got them back?

I know for some, an ex is an ex for a reason.. but for those of you who believe you can get back together with an ex

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I got back with him. And its like we picked up from where we left off, always started off good, then always ended up fighting in the end. I guess I had a gut feeling. That they would text me. And sometimes it was me who texting him first because I knew that he might want to but just couldn't do it. I was pretty much always right about my gut instinct about my ex. But I guess thats just one scenerio.

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you guys ever go through a time, where there wasn't much talking?

• Yup, we did. But it was like even at those times... I felt like there was so much to be said but no one was saying it.

• That's kind of how I feel.. like my ex and I talked a good amount the first few weeks after she broke up with me.. last week she talked to me a little bit.. but now I haven't talked to her since Wednesday.. I texted her a few times and was ignored... not sure why she's not responding.. I'm thinking either.. 1. she found someone new. 2. she needs time/space. 3. she still has feelings.. maybe it's something else, but i dont know

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a gut feeling that i'd get my ex back, and got pizza instead, cause pizza > ex.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I know I can get a ex back.
    I just wouldn't do that, cause I have no attraction to him I'd only be doing to confirm that I can get him back and I wouldn't like someone who knows I'm that way for them to do that to me to prove something, which I explained to the person and they understood

0|0
    0|0
  • It hapens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess, it's wishful thinking on my part.
    One could only hope.

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever got an ex back?

• Yeah, I have actually. But what is the damage the damage between you two?

• my ex and I talked a good amount the first few weeks after she broke up with me.. last week she talked to me a little bit.. but now I haven't talked to her since Wednesday.. I texted her a few times and was ignored... not sure why she's not responding.. I'm thinking either.. 1. she found someone new. 2. she needs time/space. 3. she still has feelings.. maybe it's something else, but i dont know

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;