Bad idea to contact the ex?

My boyfriend and I broke up last week and I'm still heartbroken. I'm so in love with him. I know it's still new but it really hurts. Wishing I could reach out and say hi but I don't want to look desperate or stupid. ... so bad idea? If so, when would it ever be acceptable to try to reach out again - 2 months, 6? etc. (If I still feel that way about him then)
And how would I do it - I'd want to be casual about it so I don't look desperate and I'm obviously afraid of getting rejected.

Especially interested in how the guys would feel if an ex was reaching out to you like this.

01

What Guys Said 1

• contact with your ex mean that there's a possibility to getting reject, and that's ll' make you look desperate . I know you still love him but you need to love yourself first and don't wanna give a fake hope that to try reach him after time, the more you waiting the more you hurt yourself

What Girls Said 0