Should I Just Move On? or Hold on?

My ex boyfriend of three years broke up with me 2 months ago. He kissed another girl. We broke up 10 days before our 3 year anniversary on which he was planning to propose. He came to me the day after we broke up to apologize and get back together. Well I was sure that I wanted to get back together, but wanted to think about it. Then he still wanted her at the same time. We went on a trip with some friends after we found out she wanted nothing to do with him. On this trip, he held my hand, rubbed my back before going to sleep, and cuddled with me in the middle of the night and then he kissed me. We started talking about getting back together and stuff, but then he started talking to her again. We didn't talk for a few days because he was thinking. Then I find out she told him that I sent her hate mail and that he told my friend I never appreciated anything he ever did for me. Both were lies. So after I straightened everything out with him, we didn't talk for two weeks then one day he texted me to come get something of his for school. He told me that he wanted to start talking to me again. Then my friend misunderstood it when I told her that and she asked him about it. So he didn't want to talk because he thought I said what she said to him to her. So then I took him something that weekend and we talked for about two hours when I was only supposed to be there for like 45 minutes. Then four days later him and the other girl mutually agree to stop cheating on her boyfriend and just break it off. Then we didn't talk for like two more weeks. Then some drama with his sister and the other girl and I got dragged in the middle. So he texted me and her both and told us that the drama needed to stop and that he was done and he needs to be left alone. I sent him one back saying I didn't do anything because I didn't. He said I know you didn't. I was just saying that I am done with this junk and I'm sorry if sounded like I was blaming you, I wasn't. I explained everything that happened and told him I wanted to stay out of it but got dragged in. He said That was a smart move. I put myself in the middle a long time ago and I am tired. I have no anger for anyone. I figured that since my name was brought up he would be mad. So I asked your not mad at me? He said no and there is no reason for me to be. The only time I was mad at you was when I thought you creating drama, I know you aren't this time. I said well good I'm glad. He said I will be glad when my mistake is done with. I asked what he meant? He said I mean I have become a disgrace! I have let everyone down in about two months. I will be glad when I find myself again. I said I am sure we will all be happy when that happens. He said well maybe not happy but glad. I said yeah that one. Then he says have a good night and stay away from me and my stupid drama for your own well being haha. I told him that I only wanted the best for him and I was here to talk. He said But I know that for you to have the best I know you need to stay away

The last time we talked in person, he told me he still cared about me and could fall in love with me again.
what I am wondering the most is what is going through his mind...guys please help!

02

What Guys Said 2

• "what I am wondering the most is what is going through his mind...guys please help!"

- Off the first couple sentences in your answer, he is being your typically hormonal guy. He is looking for physical satisfaction versus emotional satisfaction: (The vague comparison) Sex vs a Relationship...

At this point, move on. That guy isn't worth your effort if he is being promiscuous with other women.

Here are the key points that I say you should move on, from your own words:

1) My ex boyfriend of three years broke up with me 2 months ago. He kissed another girl. We broke up 10 days before our 3 year anniversary on which he was planning to propose. He came to me the day after we broke up to apologize and get back together.

- So basically, you guys broke up because he kissed another girl (what I interpreted) and then came back to you, appologizing (because he knew he was wrong)... In which he was going to propose to you for your 3 year anniversary... Sounds like he wanted a life of cheating on you, nice. (He is a cheating man).

2) Well I was sure that I wanted to get back together, but wanted to think about it. Then he still wanted her at the same time.

- So wait... he wants to be with you, but yet wants her too? ... That guy is the worst player in the world..

3) Then I find out she told him that I sent her hate mail and that he told my friend I never appreciated anything he ever did for me. Both were lies.

- You're right they're lies.. Infact, I bet she never even said a word about that.. He is putting you in a situation where you feel guilty, making everything your fault, so that you are more likely to cave to him..

... As I said, not worth your time.

~ ArtistBBoy

• Yeah , I mean maybe after one kiss, they can discuss things & talk it over...

But c'mon, the guy is like a ^'wind up tongue ' -battery operated, no conscience needed^

- I know this statement is overdone, & often used from bitterness on the part of the advisee, but I am not bitter, I am actually quite happy. ^

-I say this in all honesty- with no ill will towards men^ ^

-You truly do deserve better. Doesn't deserve someone with a heart - not compatible^

• Move on. Too much drama going on here.

What Girls Said 0