Been dumped for other woman, is she a rebound?

Ok so my ex fiancé left me for this woman and it doesn't make any sense to me, she is not the kind he would usually date at all. Let's say she is everything I am not (not in a good way)

I know that when a relationship ends and people jump into another relationship, that's a rebound, but in case a dumper leaves a dumpee for someone else that they've aready been eying before the break up (like in GIGS) does that also count as a rebound since they are also jumping from one relationship into another?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• all you could hope for is that he gets super HIV, it's very leathal.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a rebound because he isn't using her to get over you. He was over you before he even left you. Move on.

• STFU, what kind of answer is this !

• You can't ask a question and just expect a certain answer would you rather me lie and say obviously he was madly in love with you and accidently fell into another girls arms? It's totally a rebound! He's just trying to get over you?
      Does that lie make you feel better?
      Why would you care he left he's a jerk. This girl will probably cheat on him just like he cheated on you karma is a bitch. Find someone who isn't a scumbag

What Guys Said 2

• Rebound, RBI, jumpshot, corner crack down, screen play, mexican chorizo...

who cares what she is?

• He's freaking stupid but people mostly do that to come out of their previous relation nd I think it counts sometime

What Girls Said 1

• Doesn't matter. Move on with your life. He has.