I'm so confused?

Okay so my broke up with me after dating for 6 months. After we broke up, he asked if we could remain friends, and I said no. But since we see each other I either ignore him or am indifferent to him. A couple of days ago he txted me saying,

"even though we broke up, I am and will forever be yours"

"I miss having you a part of my life, but I'm happy with the changes we took."

after a couple of days later I missed class and he txted me

"Hey, all okay?"

So is he moving on or is he confused?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think he still cares but not enough to be with you, kinda just wants to keep you in his life, close but not 'too close'. Don't reply to the messages, a break up is a break up. He made his choice. His actions might stop you from moving on and maybe that's what he's hoping? I don't want you but no one else can have you kinda situation.

• I figured since, he brags how he is still friends with all his exes. Well he is seeing someone else now so I'm just gonna move on. Thanks for the reply

• Yep if that's not a sure sign to move on, I don't know what is. You can do better. Good luck ☺

• He wants to have his cake and eat it too.