Girls, She wants nothing with me, should I text her one last time?

The girl i had been seeing and I agreed to just be friends. but I noticed she deleted me off facebook and snapchat. Its clear to me that she wants nothing to do with me, but I have always hated to leave things just like that and I want to text her one last time telling her I understand i respect her choice and telling her I wish her the best. but Im not sure if I should, all my friends told me not to text her but im not sure what to do.

thank you all for your advice! i understand it is better to leave things alone

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it. I get why you want to, but she'll know that you're respecting her choice if you just don't text her, and it seems pretty clear that she doesn't actually want to talk. Be polite and nice if you run into her in person, but don't go out of your way to contact her. Sorry about the break up. :/

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly there's no point, what's done is done, you were friends and she clearly had an issue with it. let it be x

• DONT you guys didn't date or anything she'll know you respect her choice when you leave her alone.

• honestly there's no point to text her. Even if you do text her, she probably won't reply back. Think about it this way, if she pretends that she's never known you, there's no point of wasting your time on her.