Crazy Ex Girlfriend. Did I make the right choice to break up with her?

I recently broke up with my girlfriend a few days back due to the fact that she is a pathological liar and became attention seeking and self centred. She lied about her mom being in a coma and numerous other things. She said she is being honest but the facts are all against her. She said that it what a stupid reason to break up because trust can be built but in my opinion it is broken. She wants me to reconsider but I am 100% sure she is lying. She talks badly behind my back but comes to me like everything is chilled. My mates said that it was good that I did it now before I got more hurt but she is very atrractive and kind but all her lies showed her true nature. Did I make the right choice?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• good job dude, its not bad to sacrifice yourself and commit in a relationship but only do it if this person gives you a good reason to.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. Don't care if she's a victorias secret model. Crazy is not worth it.

• once a liar always a liar! you did the right thing

• Dude!!! Stay away!!! She sounds toxic and completely crazy as hell!!! She is definitely attention seeking and like you said the trust is broken! Do not get back together and stay away from her as much as you can!

• Wait, was there a reason for not breaking up with her?

• Yeah... I would say you did the right thing. If you can't trust her, what's the point? She's also not supportive of you, if she talks behind your back. I would have dumped her and move on. You don't need that negativity in your life to bring you down.

What Guys Said 2

• Right decision

• never get involved with a crazy chick. i don't care how hot she is... or maybe just fuck her once or a few times then bail.