Good ideas to get revenge on your ex?

Nothing illegal or harmful... just a way to annoy them, humiliate them, make yourself feel a little better. Nothing that would require me seeing him in person, because that won't happen. Give me your best ideas!! I've got all weekend to try them. ;)

1325

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's one... Don't. You're better than a high school trollop with a bruised ego. If he's an arrogant prick whenever he meets you, find a man a hundred times the man he is, and show him off. Seeing you happy with someone who clearly outclasses him, will give him a much needed attitude adjustment

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember when I'd thought revenge get me closure, diminish my hurt- and yeah, I'd tried it and it felt good... for five minutes. I've felt horrible the next day because I've done something I didn't even want to do just to humiliate the guy who hurt me. Revenge sounds good to you know but it's just rage talking. The best way to deal with this is to write a letter to your ex saying all those things you want to say- don't hold anything back- and after you're done get rid of it. That way you'll get it out of your system without humiliating yourself.
    The best revenge is to get over him and forget him. Not pretending, but really forgetting about him and being happy with your life. It takes some time though but it's worth the wait. :)

What Guys Said 24

• Absolute best way to get revenge on your ex: Start dating someone else and move on with your life.

• move on and live a great life. That way if you ever run into him down the road, you win. Looking for revenge and holding grudges is just letting them live rent free in your head

• if it was a long distance relationship i think the best thing to do is to work on yourself and appear happy in pictures.

you need to work on yourself to become a better person and just move on. I going through hell right now but trust me, its the best, because your ex doesn't give a shit about you. MINE doesn't give a fuck about me, made me feel like she did, but at the end she didn't, the best thing is to WORK ON YOURSELF, try to be happy and enjoy life without that toxic person draining your entire energy.

• In my head /heart I want to think that he misses me too, but in reality I'm sure you're right and he doesn't give a crap about me! :(

It wasn't long distance but he lives about an hour away.

• well, in that case, im afraid you will have to move on..
      gosh i hate those words, i mean, its so easy to pronounce them! lol
      take it from me and what im going through, i was in a 2 years relationship with a chick that i considered my bestfriend and then fell deeply in love with her , she changed all of a sudden into a whol different person and cut me loose out of the blue...
      move on, slowly, heal up... appreciate yourself, hang with people that appreciate you and make you feel confident and special, be funny, watch movies, work, buy stuff, smile, get pretty for no reason, feel good with yourself. if you didn't do anything wrong at all feel proud of it, dont think he will regret it, people dont regret things, they only find it convenient at times to feel sorry for what they did but they never regret treating people wrong unless they are getting punished for it.

Good luck :) stay sweet and may the next one in your life be a plus, not a minus.

"love doesn't hurt, people do"

• Thanks :)

• no. that is petty and stupid. Why would you lower your integrity and intelligence down to their level? I would not become the lesser person and cheat on my ex wife the way she cheated on me. I have never cheated in my life, won't start now.

• Just ignore his existence completely. Act and react as if his mom had a miscarriage instead of giving birth.
    He's not more than a long rotten cluster of slimy cells. He never was.

• You never knew the guy and you're putting all of those labels on him?

• @ThisDudeHere :D
      It's the easiest way to forget about someone's existence. Just a trick thus, *not* an opinion or judgment.
      Forgetting someone is better than losing time seeking revenge. For revenge, there's Karma who'll see to that.

• The best thing is to move on proudly and show him that you are better off without him.

• Find better
    The best revenge of all

• You have a weak personality

• How about no. Get over it and not be immature

• Upper decker

• Not do it because revenge is wrong and forgive him because if the situation was flipped you wouldn't want someone else seeking revenge on you.

• sleep with one of his friends, matter of fact sleep with all of his friends. No!! Have all his friends do you at the same time. That would kill him

• Wow I'm not that slutty, haha

• Find yourself the way hotter boyfriend than he is and tell him he is much better in bed.

• Don't do it

• Find another guy

• Infinite possibilities lie before me.

• You could try growing up that's why you're an ex. yea try it.

• Try growing up, getting over it.

That'd be a good start.

• Living your life to the fullest

• have sex with his brother or dad

• ok, you steal a truck and rig it with explosives, drive it into his front porch. lets see if he likes that, or you could order 50 pizzas on his name & address, have some guy friend order the pizzas. you could also take a crap on his doorstep, or you could just mind your own business act like you dont care, find a better guy and when he comes back, you tell him , hi how are you doing, im doing fine, well dont got much time to talk cya, and you walk away.

• Or grow up. That's your best option -- because that's probably why you are now their ex.

• I have seen my LDR on okcupid and it affact me a lot that she get over me and start to have a great life but I don't think I have to do this thing to her. I can only say to her that I wish to have a great life but I want to hurt her a lot the way she said me that she going to the overseas police then she would not because she don't want to destroy my future. I always think of it to make an account and send her message as a friend that I don't know her or to act like I don't know who she is and just say the complete thing again. Or just go there make an fake account and ask her thing about me then say the hurt ful things to her.. but no I just said the things already with big note now I don't need to do that so I wish you also don't do with him just get over from him and watch next guy you can easily find a better guy for you. I wish I work for you

• If you have his clothes you can send them back with inching powder in them or send him chocolate laxative in a regular chocolate box you resealed

What Girls Said 12

• You know what the best revenge is? Being a successful, happy person who doesn't give a single shit about them, so much so that you forget they even exist. Trying to get revenge just shows that you're still fixated on them and you're not over what happened.

• I would love to be thid person. It's seriously what I want. He's probably not agonizing over me like I am about him; I wish I could move on without looking back. I'm really hurt and so I don't know how. :(

• It's hard, believe me, I understand. The first step is to keep your distance and go on with your life. DO NOT give him the power of you not being over him and his fuckery.

• Make a positive pregnancy test and tape it to his windshield. No note. Nothing.

• Getting revenge is pathetic. Especially at your age. Harbouring thoughts of revenge and hate is bringing darkness into your life whilst he carries on with his none the wiser. You're being immature and weak. The best revenge is to move on. Doesn't matter what he did or said getting or wanting revenge is not good for anyone.

• The very best revenge is for them to find out you are totally great without him, enjoying your life, maybe with a new guy that you love maybe not but just super happy and confident without him.

• True, but at the moment I'm not :-/
      And if it happens, I don't know how he would find out. And the joke is on me if he ends up just as happy or happier :(

• That's why you need to make it your life's goal to get happy. Any petty revenge you attempt, he will see through and say she's still bitter, good thing I left that crazy bitch OR HE COULD LOOK BACK AND SAY WOW, didn't take her long to get over me, I guess I'm not all that. I need her again. And that's when you say SORRY!

• Revenge is not a good idea. İt will make u feel more miserable.
    Just accept the truth. İt is done and over. Accepting and continuing is the biggest revenge. Your Feelings are not permanent. Every little hurt will go away. Just try to keep going.

• just move on and forget him. I got very upset and miserable trying to get revenge on someone and in the end nobody gained :(

• You must have better things to do than wasting more time about your ex?

• Just move on. No need to seek revenge. Yah you may feel hurt but reacting to it will only validate his reasons as to why you guys aren't together and he will be glad you two are finished.

• I think any kind of revenge (small or not) screams "I still care about you and I can't get over what you did"
    so my advice would be to live like he doesn't exist.. and move on.
    Don't delete him or anything.. just act like he doesn't matter.
    and find someone new and better!
    that's the best revenge..

• 1. Become really, really, really hot and MOVE ON with a better guy and be happy

He's definitely gonna regret it. Overall though dont care about him. pretend he doesn't exist, Dont become friends or anything

• Take a dump in his cars air filter, so when he turns on the ac the whole car would smell like shit.

• Not worth it you end up loosing in the end just move on and get back at them by showing them what they gave up.