Good ideas to get revenge on your ex?

Nothing illegal or harmful... just a way to annoy them, humiliate them, make yourself feel a little better. Nothing that would require me seeing him in person, because that won't happen. Give me your best ideas!! I've got all weekend to try them. ;)

1325

Most Helpful Guy

• if it was a long distance relationship i think the best thing to do is to work on yourself and appear happy in pictures.

you need to work on yourself to become a better person and just move on. I going through hell right now but trust me, its the best, because your ex doesn't give a shit about you. MINE doesn't give a fuck about me, made me feel like she did, but at the end she didn't, the best thing is to WORK ON YOURSELF, try to be happy and enjoy life without that toxic person draining your entire energy.

• In my head /heart I want to think that he misses me too, but in reality I'm sure you're right and he doesn't give a crap about me! :(

It wasn't long distance but he lives about an hour away.

• well, in that case, im afraid you will have to move on..
      gosh i hate those words, i mean, its so easy to pronounce them! lol
      take it from me and what im going through, i was in a 2 years relationship with a chick that i considered my bestfriend and then fell deeply in love with her , she changed all of a sudden into a whol different person and cut me loose out of the blue...
      move on, slowly, heal up... appreciate yourself, hang with people that appreciate you and make you feel confident and special, be funny, watch movies, work, buy stuff, smile, get pretty for no reason, feel good with yourself. if you didn't do anything wrong at all feel proud of it, dont think he will regret it, people dont regret things, they only find it convenient at times to feel sorry for what they did but they never regret treating people wrong unless they are getting punished for it.

Good luck :) stay sweet and may the next one in your life be a plus, not a minus.

"love doesn't hurt, people do"

• Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You know what the best revenge is? Being a successful, happy person who doesn't give a single shit about them, so much so that you forget they even exist. Trying to get revenge just shows that you're still fixated on them and you're not over what happened.

• I would love to be thid person. It's seriously what I want. He's probably not agonizing over me like I am about him; I wish I could move on without looking back. I'm really hurt and so I don't know how. :(

• It's hard, believe me, I understand. The first step is to keep your distance and go on with your life. DO NOT give him the power of you not being over him and his fuckery.