Guys, If a woman who really is crazy about you, but you dumped her and she tried and tried to get you back but then suddenly just stopped would you?

wonder where she went and if she was still hot for you?
you dated her and she really loved you was hot , you are attracted to her, she's great in bed but you got mad over some drama and dumped her and she tried to come back, send texts, emails but you won't talk- if she suddenly dissapeared-radio silence would you wonder what happened or where she went?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't take girls back, it's never a good thing to do, cause there's a reason why I dumped her.
    I wouldn't care if she stopped talking to me, most likely if she tried to get me back over and over again after I rejected her all the time, I would probably block her.

What Guys Said 3

• I would be relieved in honesty, after hearing that description

• Honestly sounds like he's done. Overreaction or not, he's pissed and doesn't wanna try again

• I might, but I wouldn't take her back if that's what you're asking.