What are some signs I can show my ex friends-with-benefits to let him know I'm doing ok and over him?

I just don't want him to think I'm still hung up on him, i took the ending kinda hard even though I'm the one that ended it. We ended it saying we should be friends always. I want him to think I don't care and that I've moved on. Here's some things I have been doing: Being really smiley and happy when we're all out with our friends. Never texting him. Never talking to him (only say hi with a smile and cheek to cheek kiss). Never liking his photos on social media.

Okay - so I'm clearly not over him. It's a situation like where I don't want a relationship with him (yet) but I also don't want him to be with anyone else.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I'd think you hated me. Be nice to him even if nothing happens. If you don't want him to be with anyone else, you want him. Don't try to fool yourself to make it simpler. It'll just confuse your feelings in the long run. Feelings get confused. If you want him, be honest and go for it. If you don't, be honest and go for wherever you do want.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had a friend with benefits. I too started having stronger feelings for him but he screwed me over. He got me pregnant and he completely ignored me when I told him so.

It pissed me off because he would make me feel bad by saying I wasn't being a good friend if I didn't delete the video of him playing with his cat... but yet I reveal to him I'm pregnant absolutely nothing. I sent him one last message basically telling him to go and fuck himself and deleted him. What pisses me off most is he doesn't even care enough to be in our childs life, I don't much care about him being in my life.

Best option: just get over him and find someone new.

What Guys Said 2

• Anything you do would be with the motive to to bad. Like make him sad. Just get over it. I have stated on here time and again fwb's is a very bad idea

• If you care what he thinks you can't be totally over him. Stop caring one way or the other what he thinks.

What Girls Said 2

• Best way to show you don't give a damn, is do exactly that... don't give a damn. I mean if feelings are there then you're fooling yourself and "tryin" to fool him in the process. If you're truly done, then put him in your past and leave him there, don't gotta show any "signs" you're over him... You've got nothing to prove... Just be done, or don't

• by the way I based my opinion on the question title alone, I didn't bother reading your little story bc the title sounded ridiculous enough

• ... because CLEARLY you're NOT over him and are wanting to play little games to try and get his attention, and yes I figured this out on reading your heading alone

• Errrr... If you're trying to show him you're over him. Then you're not over him
    If you dont want himdating other people you do want a relationship.
    Stop pretending your ok with friends with benefits.