How should I get revenge on my ex girlfriend?

A year and a half ago she left me and cheated on me. Then told me I don't make enough money for her luxury life style (as a freshman in college). I ended up getting into pennystocks and started with $8,000 and I'm not going mention what I've made so far but it's a substaincial amount compared to where I started. I'm no where near rich yet though. I've bought myself a brand new 328i bmw and bought my first house. I work 3-4 days a week on my computer. I travel overseas on the regular. I would be considered baller status to anyone in their early twenties. You can believe me or not it doesn't really fcking matter to me but I want some advice on how to dish this out on her. This is the first website I found to ask this kind of question. Along with reddit. Posting Anon.

I want to get revenge on this girl. We have no mutual friends so she has no idea what has happened in my life yet. I want to send a couple of pics. One holding a reciept of my bank statement with me in it. Another of my new car. Another with my new house. Another with my new girl. Add it in with a good fck you. Or I can just ball on instragram and hope that she sees and I know if she does see she will send a message to me. You can believe me or not I don't really care I have money and freedom now and I'm making more than both of here parents combined at 23 years old. How would you guys serve this revenge?

• Send the pics
  • Let her find you.
bump
She did hurt and me and I lost my sanity for a while and she knows that. Some revenge would be fcking sweet. Yes a 328i is kind of poverty but it's my first luxury and I bet it's still better than your decade old honda civic.

1930

Most Helpful Girl

• Or even just strike up a conversation first. A bigger way to say fuck you and rub it in her face would be to message her and say thank you. Tell her you took her advice on not earning enough money and now have a car, house and get to go abroad all the time! Then send the photos and say, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be where I am today. Then a cheery hope your well. Doing it this way is hard to tell if it's a fuck you or a guenuine thanks haha

This is gaurenteed to piss her off much more than saying fuck you and sending photos. If you say and do that she will realise your still hurt by it.

The instagram idea isn't great, she is not gaurenteed to see it.
    Also it's not very modest.
    Do you want to show off to the world or just annoy her?

It's nice when people who do well for themselves for what they want are modest about it. Yeah photos of nice holidays etc. But splashing around a rich lifestyle is a bit 'hey look at me I have loads of money and I spend it, look at me and all my money' Loads of people have lots of money. Would be sad to have yet enother show off!

Most Helpful Guy

• Really, instead of "revenge" consider yourself lucky that you dodged a bullet. Consider, if she met you now instead of before, you really couldn't ever be sure that she loved you for you or for your wallet. Believe me, you should consider yourself lucky that she dumped you and that it was because of money.

What Girls Said 18

• Sending her the photos is too obvious. Best revenge is living well, darling.

• That's so immature. Just move on from her. I mean really, its her loss. Don't make it out to b urs...

• The best revenge is forgetting about her. Trying to get back at people is toxic and immature. She hurt you yes but that was a long time ago and you both have probably changed a lot. What is the point? Find a lady who wants you for more than your money, be happy, and forget hateful feelings.

• Is this want you want to spend moments of your life, on trying to get back on someone that can more than likely careless?

It's surprising that with that amount of money and nice lifestyle you're living, you're still thinking about the what would be the best revenge. All you're doing is proving to her that you're still pathetic and that you still care for her since you're taking so much time on someone you hate.

• I just think it's amazing on how things work out. I didn't plan to come on to this much money and never cared about getting 'rich' whilst this is her life goal and she is still in poverty. I want her the be mind fcked by me for the rest of her life.

• Guess you could say that. I'm just cold and want to put her in her place. I want her to settle down get married to some guy her mom wants her to then when her kids are screaming a throwing their shit at her.. it's that moment there. If only. Then I'll cheat with her tell her husband what hapoened. Then her new hubby will divrxe her. Then my life will be complete

• My plan sounds more cynicAL than juvenile than anything.

• Sounds to me like you've already got your revenge. Let it go.

• She'll eventually see your picture like you said yourself your doing good in life don't go over some in inconsiderate selfcentered girl. What mattes is all you've accomplished and the many more accomplishments that await. DONT stress over someone who didn't appreciate you think about the girl you have now.

• First, I have to suggest that you just move on. She kinda has won if you did all this just to get back at her in this manner. Second, if anything just let her find you.

Success is the best revenge but not in the manner you want to do it. It'll only reflect badly on you. It's unfortunate she caused you this much harm but at least you are somewhat in a better place.

• I mean... it really won't serve any purpose, and it could make you look like bad if it gets out what you did.(to friends/family/whatever) But I understand why you want to.

Personally, I would send/post it somewhere where I know she'd find it. Otherwise, it's a bit pointless because it's unlikely she'd try to contact you. Especially once she realizes how you were doing well. She'd likely be too embarrassed to.

• you still love her

• no, don't show anyone your bank statement! you don't know what he might do with the info and your name. but, the pics of the house and car, and your new girlfriend sound fine. and I'm happy to read someone not hating on penny stocks or saying they're a waste of time!

• Sending her those pictures would prove to her that she hurt you so badly, you remembered her all this time... Do you really want her to know that about you?

• I just want to mind fck her for the rest of her life. Make her think of me everyday.. "if Only.."

• I'm sorry she hurt you. Please don't waste your valuable time trying to get revenge. You could, instead, focus on your goals and meet someone who truly appreciates you. If you focus all your efforts on making your ex realize what she's lost, you won't be able to move on and feel peace. You don't want someone as immature as her to be your sole motivation in life. The best revenge is to succeed and find real love, all the while forgetting your ex's existence. It's hard to do, but you are capable. Don't let her win by consuming your thoughts. I hope you choose wisely for your future girlfriend.

• they is no way you are over her because if you were you would break contact completely getting cheated on leaves a lot of emotional scars and you deserve peace, you won't get that acting like this.

• Then what's the difference between you and her? you're simply stopping at the same level as hers. Find the right person for you life and get over it. I love revenge too but I never do it because of the above reason I have mentioned.

• if u want it to be anonymous u can send her a bag of candy penis

• That's just gonna make you look super pathetic. Just forget about her.

• She really sucks and is a terrible sounding person, but I'm not sure sending the pics is the way to go. It can backfire on you, and make you look bad when you aren't even in the wrong here. If there was a way you can show her how good your life is now (especially without her cheating ass), that would be better. Like roll up in your nice car, dress well, look happy with your new girl.

• You're so petty! The best revenge for you is to grow the fuck up maybe? And live peacefully without extreme irrelevant plans to get to someone who doesn't even know you exist anymore?

This is by far the pettiest thing I have seen on this shitty website.

Leave the woman alone man! And mature a bit, don't you think?

• don't send her pictures directly, it will look needy, maybe friend her on facebook and then post stuff there, but dont forget about your new girlfriend.

What Guys Said 29

• As long as you care about what she thinks or feels, you are not over her. Will you tell your new girlfriend that you are getting revenge on an ex, or will you be too embarrassed to tell her? All the money on the planet can't buy you peace; that is a gift that must come from within.

Your ex is a materialistic person but your description of your situation sounds like you are materialistic, too. You met her at the wrong time for a merger to work out, so she moved on. If it was a mistake, she is already paying the price.

Are you ready to lose your current girlfriend?

• 0|2
  • The best revenge is live your life happy... right after some soul searching.

I am sorry to break it to you but you don't seem so okay at the moment. You have all this money but you sound so unhappy and bitter. And that while you're only 23. And the worse things is... she still rules your life and your thoughts. Just read your own story back. No BMW can change that for you.

I'm sorry to hear she has hurt you. That was terrible of her. Be the better person. Let it go.
    Work on yourself, move on from her (because you really haven't) and be really happy.

• just move on. I've just figured to myself when I've been cheated on. I was a loving, generous, thoughtful person... good luck finding someone like me who won't treat you like crap

• Just let her find it , if you actually go through the efforts to find her it would look as if your still hung up on her. Play as you have here with the I don't care persona , it sure moved me. phhst

• If you want to get a revenge, make sure that you do not submit any information that your ex can use to make a counter attack. For example, you mentioned that you want to submit your bank statement. Don't you think that your private information will be exposed if you choose to make this decision?

• why do you even care... it's 1.5 years ago. get over it and forget her. if you don't give a shit about her anymore is the best revenge. if she finds out on her own what you achieved she might regret it... but by sending those pics you will achieve the opposite. if she is decent looking she will find another guy with money, she won't give a shit and you make yourself only more vulnerable.

get over it, especially if you said you have another girl. everything else is just plain stupid

• No people like that should be put in their place.

• Are you really going to waste more of your time on this gold digger? Damn that shit hurts I know but your fucking time is worth much more than what she's worth and it just live your life. If you start to think about her go have sex with your girlfriend and that will be your happy ending.

• showing thing like that hahaha I just laughing the same I'm going to do that but no now I can get thing that what should I do or not that would be nice. I still hurt that what she had done with me but still I am cool person taking revenge is not the good idea. Yeah that would be good that if you do some thing with her close once. but buddy I don't think I would be a cool idea don't act like this it shows that you do have feeling for her. My girlfriend birthday is on 8 December and I not going to wish her which shows that I don't care about her. Yeah I don't care about her as she know that I know about her birthday but no that would be a good idea to do like this. I wish this will help

• Who cares? She's a bitch forget about her. Spend the time you would waste on her making money

• Lmao who comes into money rather quickly and buys a 328, not a 340?

But really, the only way to hurt her is start fucking all her friends, one by one, remaining a mystery to her for as long as you can.
    Be sure to ball a little harder than you did on your car

• I could fuck one of her friends. Easy all of her friends are gold diggers.

• Friend was convincing me to lead her on message her pick her up in the new car. Take her to a fancy dinner.. Call her out on what she did to me and ask why she's back in my life now. Then humiliate her during dinner and have my new and improved girlfriend show up and I tell her to leave making her walk home.

• I'm sorry but unless you're stiffing her with the bill, this just isn't gonna work out

• Let her find you don't fall to her level instead, keep going forward. What if tomorrow she marries a richer guy,

• Dude, just live your life. If everything you say is true, then you are doing great, move on. You own a house, but she is living rent free in your head. Focus on the good things in your life and where it is going and who cares what she is doing or what she thinks.

• You don't want revenge. You want her back. You aren't ober her yet. You also aren't being fair to the girl you are with now.'

• Let her find you, that is all that is needed.

• Don't send her pics. That just gives her satisfaction of knowing you're still so torn up you're thinking of her.

• Move on. What would your current girlfriend think of you behaving so immaturely?

• Then just do it...

As long as there's no restraining order...

I'm in a similar situation except I would go to jail...

I'm about to be a millionaire and she has no idea... Lol...

• Except my situation was my fault... I messed it up by being stupid... And this girls dad is a billionaire...

I actually met her on this site...

She was @SammieNYC... She's not on here anymore...

• And I miss her terribly even though I know I can do better except for her money...

She used to text me out of nowhere just to say "hi"... :(

• And I also want to tell her that she's not as hot as she thinks she is because I started going out to bars and clubs since that ended and talk to hotter girls than her everyday!!!

God!!!

There's nothing cynical about what you're doing. Just do it. It's not "revenge," and just don't say anything threatening obviously and it's just talking.

Let it out and show her. What's the point of keeping it in.

• Are you sure you both wouldn't be a good couple? Seems like you both are materialistic minded

• get a girlfriend hotter that her and then let her find you

• Brings
    Me
    Women

• Move on. She wasn't right for you by the sounds of it anyway.

• Send her the pics. Golddiggers deserve to be outed.

• Shade me your tricks to be a boss like you m8 lol

• Why don't you meet her in real life with the car? I'm not sure how practical that is for you but its better than pictures. It will really keep her thinking and make her regret it.

• Be happy and that should be enough.

• Let her find you. If you send her the pics, it will seem like you hadn't moved on, like what she thinks about you matters to you.

• If you're going to let her live in your head, she should be paying rent.

Just move on and forget her. Good riddance to her.

• Well it would be best to move on... but if you insist on revenge I can get that. I'd probaly fuck one of her friends or hot sister or something like that.

• Her friends all 19-20 year old little girls. I could easily smash at least one if I show a little status to her.

• Do it man fuck them all. Find out who her roommate is and fuck her while she's in the other room. Hell fuck the roommate at night and be as loud as possible. Just if they are gold diggers don't let them touch the rubber they might poke a whole in it for the sake of collecting that child support money.