Should I get back with my girlfriend?

Okay so I been dating this girl for year and a half I stayed in her house and I got her a leased car in my name. The problem is everytime I go out by myself ranging from drinks with the guys to spending the day with my stepmom she starts a fight stating "I don't care that you go out you can its the principle" so after of just wanting to talk to my partner over beers (I'm LEO) she told me don't come home as part of the deal then she tracked my phone to see where I'm at plus checked my banking to see where I spend money the next morning she packed up all my stuff (clothes, cop shit, guns) in trash bags on the street and now she is calling me names and wanting to get backed together and her mom is saying I never loved her daughter and calling me disgusting person. My parents hate how she treats me my stepmom thinks it's not a marriage and my partner says I'm 23 you need not to be tied down that young. I do love her but I can't deal with it anymore I wanna talk but I don't know what to say or do. She has basically made anyone I was close with go away friends and family and I lost so much so what should I do?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I think you shouldn't it doesn't sound like a healthy relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• honestly, without any sugar coating, that bitch is ape shit crazy. She is using you ! and who the f. ck is she to lease a car in your name, stop it, no more lease car for her. second why does this girl have an insight on your bank account, it's your money, you work for it , and you can spend it on what ever you want. this girl is no good, she is checking up on you, she is claiming you... no normal girl would do that. i had a girlfriend for 5 weeks, a few months ago, and she looked really hot, things hit offf quickly, we had a lot of sex but she was weird, she was constantly sending me text messages, and it got worse. when i was texting with her, and told her night, if i only stayed on a minute longer then her, she would ask me, who are you texting with. who is she. or when i got home 5 minutes later due to bad weather conditions, she would ask me where i was, what i was doing, etc.. and well it continued, she told me i wasn't allowed to be friends with a former female colleague of mine, yes that girl looks good but im not romantically interested in her, not physically. neither is she, she made me send this girl a text that she wasn't allowed to talk to me anymore, she also wanted to live together with me just after 3 weeks. im not the type of guy who cheats on girls , i liked her a lot and she was very handsome but no matter what i told her, to her i was a lying piece of shit. and your girl isn't any different, you are being abused and dude , its not worth it.