Should I just let it go?

My husband found out I had a crush on someone. He went through my phone and found all the emails. I'm feeling really bad right now. I was trying to get over it and we were doing better and now he found out. I feel like dying right now. I never cheated on him. He wants now divorce which I understand he's hurt but maybe he's right. I'm really confused right now. Should I just let it all go. PLEASE HELP

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because we're in relationships doesn't mean we automatically stop finding others attractive. This is very common. The one flirts as a way to see if they're still attractive to others. As long as it goes no further I don't see a problem. I promise he's done the same

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds to me like us is over reacting. You did not even do anything wrong.

• He's being a whiny little bitch. Having crushes on people when you're in a relationship is normal. You can't help finding someone attractive. He's trying to manipulate you into loving him more by doing love withdrawal. Red flag. It's not your fault he thinks he's uglier than your crush.

What Girls Said 3

• you should fight for your marriage. especially since you didn't actually cheat. of course what you did is not ok, but you know that and you didn't let it go any further than a crush. fight for what you want. dont give up or you will regret it for forever.

• I think all the guys are wrong! First of all you mention emails that means you being talking to your crush or talking about it and that right there is the first sign of problem, yes we can all have a crush on someone maybe as friend or just attraction or simple we feel lonely, but is up to us to not let that go out of hand and apparently you didn't stop it right away so it means you wanted to get more out of that. I relate a lot to the story since my EX husband did the same to me, he end up with this b---h who was supposed to be only a crush, he didn't respects me as her wife and let that person destroyed everything we built together, we separated and she left his sorry ass for another men, there is always 2 sides of the story. Girl if you really want your husband to love you and respect you, you are the one who needs to respect yourself first, men only want one thing and they don't just come around as friends, keep other men away from you and other woman away from your man because I don't think you would like if your husband would do the same to you. marriage is between 2 people not 3. fight for your men if he is really wort it, for some of us is too late :(

• Were the two of you (you and your crush) flirting? Your husband could have taken it as emotional cheating and could have made him wonder if he wasn't good enough for you to go to another guy or what. If you love your husband and want to stay with him then you should tell your crush goodbye and try and work things out with your husband.