My heart is broken and I can feel a physical ache in my chest?

Long story short, I've had to let go of someone that I've loved for a very long time due to them having a new relationship.

How do I move on from this? I can feel the pain in my chest and my head hurts from crying. I might as well call myself physically ill.

What do I do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very sorry for your loss. I've been there. Unfortunately there's no medicine or surgery for a broken heart. It'll hurt less each passing day

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry to hear about what you're going through. If I were you, I would make sure you have close friends or family around to talk to or distract you to get you through it. Treat yourself, remember that you are worth it and can eventually move on. Drink a lot of water and lie down in a dark room for a while, maybe listen to music or do something that will distract you while your head recovers. Try to stay strong, while at the same time remind yourself there's nothing wrong with crying

What Guys Said 1

• I've experienced this too, and there's nothing worse, especially when the other person feels nothing at all. You'll get through it. Crying is good, i'm sure you'll find somebody new. ^^

What Girls Said 1

• nothing much you can running it out!!