Was it all a lie?

If a person can drop you from their life like you never met. That means eveyrthing was a lie. Was any of it ever real?

After you meet their family and friends. Spend time at their house they just drop you like it never happened.

Was it all a lie or was some of it real?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It was real, otherwise guys don't introduce you to family and friends. There must has been some deal breaker.

What Guys Said 4

• Of course it was real, but in order to heal, that person must move on and thus delete everything.

• It depends on the circumstances and the personality of that person. He/she did a wrong thing and hurt you but maybe something happened in his/her life or maybe you were just a rebound.

• If you love someone, set them free. If they come back to you, they're yours to keep.

• I never believed in that phrase

• If someone is going to cut you out of your life completely, then you couldn't of been that important. If you were someone special, he would have fought for what he wanted and not let you leave without a fight.

• I have the answer for you. To find out just message me personally. It's a secret.

What Girls Said 1

• you two broke up or?