After many months of no contact, ex comes out of the blue asking to be friends?

To give a little insight its been about 3 months since I broke up with her and immediately after the break up she blocked me on everything which I totally understand. The only thing boggles my mind is why ask now to be friends? To me, blocking someone on everything gives off the impression that they don't want anything to do with you but then she goes around and asks to be friends. Thoughts on this?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• She needed to take some time for herself to get over you romantically and sexually and now she feels like she is ready to give a different relationship with you a shot. Best of luck👍

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe she misses you and still thinks about you. I think she blocked you because she was upset and mad and angry about the breakup. Maybe she got over it and she probaly misses you.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she was frustrated with the break up and she couldn't handle it. It happens.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!