My ex told me that he still has feelings for me, even though I'm seeing someone else now?

He confessed that he still had feelings for me, and wondered if we would ever be able to give it another shot. I'm confused because he told me he wanted to be friends and ended it. HE broke up with ME about 2 years ago.

We've kept in contact but I have a new boyfriend now, of about a year.

What does my ex think is going to happen? Does he think I'd just.. leave my current boyfriend?

Honestly, I am thinking about my ex a lot lately since he made his confession and I just don't know what to do.

11

What Guys Said 1

• His thought of you leaving your current boyfriend might now be too off, since you are making this post here, right?

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah he's hoping you would, people don't realize how much they want that person till they move on etc. And thats what he feels, he's also jealous but that's too bad, you're focusing on the future, you can't just drop your current boyfriend and decide to get back with your ex. Also don't know why you guys broke up but if it's something deceiving or betraying don't even think about it!