Ex boyfriend isn't giving me my stuff back?

My ex broke up with me about 3 weeks ago. We haven't communicated since the break up until I sent him a text asking for a couple things back I left at his house. They are not valuable things. He sent a text back saying let's figure something out for next week. I responded with a place and time to meet and now he won't respond. I don't understand why he won't respond. Help please!

Well, yesterday my stuff arrived in the mail. I guess it had nothing to do with not being able to let go. :(

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Let them go. This is merely a way to have one last fight. Don't indulge him.

What Guys Said 2

• Might be his way of trying to keep you in his life somehow? He might not be responding until he can think of a way to get you back. Just a guess.

• Sounds like he doesn't want to let go. My ex wanted to give my things back and I told her keep them. ITs because I feel like it is just closure and I don't want things to end.

What Girls Said 1

• well it just probably took him some time to let go and he probably knows that you don't want him back so he tried to hold on and just didn't work so he probably couldn't see you face to face so he ended up sending things by mail