What would you do if you were dating someone but your ex told you they were still in love with you?

83

Most Helpful Guy

• My exes are exes for a reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my real life?

If my ex came and told me he still loved me I'd be like, "Cool story, bro. I'm gonna just go ahead and marry this guy though."

What Guys Said 2

• Would not change my mind what so ever. Once an X that's where they stay. I exhaust all my attempts and effort to make things work before I drop the ax

• Sucks for the ex lol

What Girls Said 7

• If I was happy with my boyfriend then I would just tell them sorry dude, you had your chance. I am with someone else and I love them. That's what I would say.

• I wouldn't respond cause he just deliberately waited for me to be with someone to pull some shyt like he's relevant in my life still , like nah kick rocks with that shyt if I didn't pull that you have no right to come and distrib my relationship

• I would tell the ex to go fuck himself.

• I would respect the person I'm dating and not do anything.

• (laughing)

The less I say here about my ex dates using all sad forms of totally transparent and hilarious emotional blackmail, the better :P

• no dude. you had your chance and you blew it up into pieces my dear, good friend.

• It all depends on who your feelings are with more and what kind of potential long-term you have with your ex and the guy your dating. Also do you believe those problems you had with your ex can be resolved or not be problems again.