What would you do if you were dating someone but your ex told you they were still in love with you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My exes are exes for a reason.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In my real life?

If my ex came and told me he still loved me I'd be like, "Cool story, bro. I'm gonna just go ahead and marry this guy though."

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Would not change my mind what so ever. Once an X that's where they stay. I exhaust all my attempts and effort to make things work before I drop the ax

0|0
    0|0
  • Sucks for the ex lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• If I was happy with my boyfriend then I would just tell them sorry dude, you had your chance. I am with someone else and I love them. That's what I would say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't respond cause he just deliberately waited for me to be with someone to pull some shyt like he's relevant in my life still , like nah kick rocks with that shyt if I didn't pull that you have no right to come and distrib my relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I would tell the ex to go fuck himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would respect the person I'm dating and not do anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • (laughing)

The less I say here about my ex dates using all sad forms of totally transparent and hilarious emotional blackmail, the better :P

0|0
    0|0
  • no dude. you had your chance and you blew it up into pieces my dear, good friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on who your feelings are with more and what kind of potential long-term you have with your ex and the guy your dating. Also do you believe those problems you had with your ex can be resolved or not be problems again.

0|0
    0|0