Why do people move so fast?

I met this guy at a store it turns out we both have mutual friends. He seem like a nice guy so I gave him my number. We decided to link up I went to his house to chill, and instantly this guy began to rub my feet. I thought whoa that's a first being that I don't know him that well. Then this guy begins to suck my toes! I don't know but it totally turned me off this guy doesn't even know me. What are your thoughts on this? was I wrong for going to his house?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• That was bold of him and you might've gone to his place too soon

Most Helpful Girl

• This is pretty fucking strange. He is moving far to fast. Nothing is wrong with you- honestly. He seems to be whacked and if some guy started sucking my toes I'd stick my toe in his eye that'd be strange (especially since I just met him not to long ago) I'd say distance yourself. Lottttttttttttts of distance. Do not try to hangout with him alone.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• you were not wrong to go to his cause you thought you were just gonna chill. he's wrong for being waaaaaay too forward and creepy, and im pretty sure you can get someone who isn't as 'strange' as him cause the world is full of nice guys who dont suck on peoples toes the first time they visit. maybe he is nice? but he's not YOUR kinda nice if your turned off. Go get a guy whos your kinda nice

• Ugh wtf? Some people just move way too fast and are way too forward. Unfortunately you kinda have to try to gauge people ahead of time before going to their houses. Not everyone is a total weirdo who can't control themselves. There are other guys will go at your pace. Or at least a slower one than sucking a girls toes on the first date like wtf.