Should I do this?

Should I wish my ex boyfriend happy birthday? If your ex girlfriend sent you an email or facebook or something saying she wishes you a great birthday and still cares about you, would you wish she hadn't? Please explain why I should or shouldn't do this.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I think you shouldn't do this. Okay, I understand that you care about him, but then it's possible that he doesn't care about you anymore, not even 1 % and he may never want to hear anything from you ever again, who knows he may have made up his mind when you both broke up that he will never keep any contact with you whatsoever, he may have decided that he will never look back, so why wish him? why do you want to make him uncomfortable by wishing him? maybe he doesn't want your wishes? maybe he doesn't need your wishes?

Now, to answer your second part of the question, this is a hypothetical situation, just to answer your question. Now, I have always been single, but let's say I had a break up and my ex decides to send me something, whatever it may be wishes or whatever, I would really wish she never sends me anything whatsoever. I really wouldn't need anything from her because for me a break up is a break up and after that she won't mean anything to me, that's how I am. I have too much self respect.

Okay, please don't misunderstand anything, I said I wouldn't need anything from her doesn't mean that I am arrogant, so don't assume anything. Of course I would want her to be happy in her life, and I wouldn't interfere in her life, I wouldn't send her anything so I wouldn't anything from her as well. I would block her out of my life ( forever).

Hope you understood.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong in sending him birthday greetings. It shows that u still acknowledge him as a person and u haven't completely forgotten about him. You guys could at least be friends

What Guys Said 3

• Being an ex means no more communications. It means you are going in one direction and he is going in another.

• I will never ever birthday wish her because I don't care about her what the fuck she did with me fucking calling the police. fuck up her life

• I suppose it depends on how recently you split up, and on how involved you want him to be in your life. For most of my exes, I wouldn't bother.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!