Is it normal for exes to still think of each other even if you are not attracted nor miss them?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I sometimes think of all my exes. We all do

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh absolutely. I still think of my exes. In fact every 3 months or so I communicate with one of them just to check on each other. We don't want each other anymore but we still get curious about how the other is doing despite a terrible breakup 3 years ago.

What Guys Said 2

• Well sure. You can't expect someone who used to be a big part of your life to just completely leave your thoughts.

• You will never forget someone who had some significance in your life. Getting over an ex means moving forward, but it does not mean forgetting.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes regardless of what all happened you were happy together at some point that person still made you smile, cry, laugh, want to do things you never thought youd considered , debating a future with them etc it's just human nature
    If your with someone though keep that in your head I wouldn't want to hear it if I was them