Should I tell my ex?

My ex and I broke up last week and we are not on speaking terms. I haven't gotten my period in months and my doctor told me I need to take a pregnancy test. I was on the pill and do not think I'm pregnant.
Should I tell him what's going on, or only if I get a positive?
I am so tempted to tell him, but only because it would scare the sh*t out of him. Really it's me being petty and selfish.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him and make him get ready to pay up

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should tell him unless you're sure. I know scaring the shit out of him would be fun but honestly you should completely eliminate contact with him anyway and anything that makes you contact him again is totally not conducive to moving on.

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing wrong with being petty and selfish from time to time. If you want to fuck with him a bit I guess you could tell him now. But just think of how much more of a shock it would be if you get tested positive and then tell him.

• nope you should wait tell you are sure then tell him but till then just don't.

• Only if it's positive no point in telling him something that may not be true

What Girls Said 3

• I think only if you get a positive!

• I would wait until you get the result. Why start contacting him if the test amounts to nothing?

• Well like I said. .. to scare him... ut like I also said I'm being petty and immature :)

• That's true lol

• It's petty and childish, wait till you know for sure