Lol how bad would it be if I called my ex drink?

i knwo ill regret it tomorrow but im feeling brave right now and I've wanted to asj if she ever loved me since Friday when we broke upo,

• DO IT
  • dNOOoooo don't call
  • Just keep dirnking until you pass our
    Vote C
  • keep drinking until you die
    Vote D
I'll wait for hr to call me. I fucked up but she did too and i always do seutuff to make things better. She hasn't called all weekend but my friend said she's sad.
I just want to love someone right now and i dont udnerstand why i can't be happy with her. All i want is to be togerhter but i can't if she's never there for me and i dont know if she loves me

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't call. You can't even ask a coherent question. Wait until you can communicate properly.

• I think i can talk well. I sent an audio to a friend

• Maybe try again now that you are sober. Or wait a few days. Maybe apologize and explain that you were drunk. Good luck.

• Thanks :)

What Guys Said 5

• yeah... drunk calls to an Ex are never a good idea.

• Please stop deliberately misspelling words to make it appear is if you're drunk. It's embarrassing.

• I didnt' deliberately misspell anything lol I type fast, without caring when I'm on my phone. I've done it in past comments and questions. It's not even because of the alcohol

• Don't be that kind of drunk...

• Drunk on a monday? Lol never drink and text

• Maybe you should try dating guys instead like your supposed to

• lmao fuck off

• why? you don't like lesbian, also I don't like homos or bis. still I'd date on lesbian for me threesome.

• @YBarros you're fucking disgusting and stupid enough to think a lesbian would want a threesome with you lmao

What Girls Said 5