Lol how bad would it be if I called my ex drink?

i knwo ill regret it tomorrow but im feeling brave right now and I've wanted to asj if she ever loved me since Friday when we broke upo,

• DO IT
  • dNOOoooo don't call
  • Just keep dirnking until you pass our
    Vote C
  • keep drinking until you die
    Vote D
I'll wait for hr to call me. I fucked up but she did too and i always do seutuff to make things better. She hasn't called all weekend but my friend said she's sad.
I just want to love someone right now and i dont udnerstand why i can't be happy with her. All i want is to be togerhter but i can't if she's never there for me and i dont know if she loves me

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't call. You can't even ask a coherent question. Wait until you can communicate properly.

• I think i can talk well. I sent an audio to a friend

• Maybe try again now that you are sober. Or wait a few days. Maybe apologize and explain that you were drunk. Good luck.

• Thanks :)