Is it normal for a guy who?

Decided to break up with me, to still ask to talk too me and saying he is gonna miss my texts, to be honest we both decided on the break up due to it costing too much money seeing each other.

• It's normal
  • Not normal still has feelings
  • Other
    Vote C

11

What Guys Said 1

• Have to keep sexual options open. That's all.

What Girls Said 1

• Just because Two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it's Goodbye, my love forever.
    And being your "E" still Marks an X in his own softie spot here, dear, he may still want you in his life with a little less strife because LDR Was... Costing too much money to see one another.
    He in essence wants his cake and eat it too with you here, dear. With this, I mean, he still wants you around, and to see you when He wants to, and being you are Not in a relationship now, it is on his own Terms now as well. He may have been feeling the Pressure of the Honey Money ordeal, and needed a lame duck excuse to take some of the stress off of himself.
    Talk it out and see if you both can get on the same page. Perhaps something can be Worked Out where you Both can still be two birds of a feather who stick together, through thick and thin dimes and nickles.
    Good luck. xx