Why did he say it to then say that?

I found out yesterday I am pregnant with a guy I have recently started seeing, when I told him he seemed ok about it, we've spoken more about it today, I got the impression he didn't want the baby so I asked him outright, I said to him 'you don't want the baby do you? He said he couldn't say it incase I had the baby then don't let him see his baby, then i asked him again and he said 'no, I don't want it'.
After messaging that he said he regretted saying that already and it was 'the worst thing he's ever said'..
Now I'm confused what to think?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• That's big news. He needs some time to digest it and get his head together. If you press him for immediate answers, this is what you get.

Most Helpful Girl

• even if he didn't want him i won't blame him
    iam a woman and i won't have a baby with someone i just dated, it doesn't seem right or fair to the baby. i believe before having babies you need to be married or at least in a solid relationship

What Guys Said 1

• His heart is saying, "of course I'm gonna be a loving dad to my child." His head is saying, "now just WTF has my life become?"

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!