Do you ever forget the first real love?

Can anyone after give u that same feeling.. or even greater one?

55

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't forgotten him but I'm completely over him. And I've had feelings for just one guy since him and it was totally different. It wasn't as new, it didn't feel like giggly high school flirting, it was much different. And more intense to me. By far.

• So it was better then first time?

• For me, yes. But that's just me. I don't think I loved them the same way.
      The second guy, I felt like I'd do anything for him. I saw all of his flaws but loved him anyway.
      With my first love it was all about my idealized version of him.

What Girls Said 4

• I was never in a relationship but I can't say that I forgot my first crush/love 100%, even 4 years later, I still have a little tingling in my 💗 when he sends me a message or asks about me.

• nope you don't

• Well they say a woman cannot forget her first love, I guess you have to experience it to know it

• No, it is hard for individuals to do so.

What Guys Said 5

• You don't forget your first love. You don't forget anyone else who was a part of your life either.

I still remember the girl in kindergarten that I had a crush on in 1961 or so. I remember her name and what she looked like. I remember a girl in 2nd grade I used to chase around during recess and try to kiss her. I remember a girl in church camp in 4th grade. She was the first girl I told that I "liked" her. I remember a girl in 5th grade... and 6th grade... and 7th grade...

Yes, there can be a greater feeling. You never know when it might hit you, usually by surprise when you least expect it.

• wow amazing answer thank you!

• Thanks

Something to remember. You won't forget your past loves. Neither will any woman in your future. So don't expect her to forget. We are all allowed to have our memories. Our memories are what make us who we are. You have room for a lot of people in your heart. They are all different and you can't usually say this one or that one is better. Just different. Allow anyone in your future to have their own memories. Their memories do not diminish their feelings for you.

• No, you don't. You never do.

• No you never do

• No you never forget the first. But yes, greater love will come. It may take a long time, but it will come.

• No, you never forget. Nobody else measures up, either (IMO).