Do you care about your girlfriend's or boyfriend's past?

I was just wondering because mine uses anything he can against me.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• - I try not too but I'm too damn curious. I would never use it against someone though. started talking to this awesome chick, we had many mutual friends but did not know one another and one night in bed we she asked me about my past and my numbers, so I told her, she asked if I wanted to know hers, I said "no". I do not want to know her past it did not matter to me. I had an ex before her with a HISTORY that haunted me and I held it against her not to her face but it tainted our trust.

What Guys Said 2

• Well it all depends on the person, I mean if your boyfriend uses your past as something really negative to put you down what does that say about him. In this case he should not do such a thing or at least bring it back over and over again. He needs to grow up, that's a pretty bad way at attacking you right back. The past was the past so what, it's about who you are as a person right now, and who you will be as a person in the near future, good luck there.

• Not at all.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

What Girls Said 3

• You boyfriend doesn't sound all the great tbh...

I don't care about my bf's past. Everyone has one. I don't expect that he was a hermit before he met me. I don't need to know about every date he's ever had, it's just not important to me

• The past does matter it makes you who you are but no one should ever use it against you. I have not had such a great past but I let my boyfriend now know everything. If your boyfriend uses your past against you he is not that good of a boyfriend.

• Not really. But if they wanna share I won't say no...(: