Does this mean he doesn't like anybody else but me?

Ex boyfriend and I broke up recently he was my boyfriend for 3 years he hasn't cheated on me from what I know I broke up with him because I found out he took an uber home with this girl and took an over from her house supposedly because the other guy got mixed up and whatever we broke up and he swore he didn't like her or that he didn't have sex with her me and him are talking now and he was trippin off me before with another guy. We were talking and he kept telling me to communicate with him and etc he said he didn't do anything with that girl but he went to take bus with her to her house again and ignored my calls and had other girls answer the phone for him. I don't know what to do help

11

What Guys Said 1

• How is it that he had other girls answer for him?

• He was at work

• Because I called a psychic and she said they slept together but I feel he would ignore my texts and stuff right

• https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55938424.jpg

You are really going to trust some scam over your boyfriend? Really? You actually believe in the stuff? I don't know if I can take you seriously if you use psychics when you should now better by your age. You're an adult, aren't you not?

Also, why come and ask questions on GAG when you could just get your 'psychic' to get answers for you.

What Girls Said 1

• ... Broke up recently...
    As long as I have been wise like an ol owl, I see Many Miscommunications with your "EX" who still Marks an X in his own softie spot.
    The way I see it, if you Both had Communicated, perhaps there never would have been this Brealkup and everything would be hunky dorey Glory with making plans for the nice weekend tha tis upon us.
    Contact him, get together, face to face, here, dear, and before this goes any farther into a Drama Queen soap opera, sing some sweet music Again... If he didn't want you back, he would be with Her now or some other girl as a Single man.
    ... He kept telling me to communicate with him...
    Good luck. xx