Should you react or stay calm in this situation?

If someone ignores your text should you let them know that they are rude or stay calm? I'm really angry at this certain person and I really want to let him know what I think but on the other hand I don't want to behave like a mental woman.

• Stay something
  • Keep quiet
  • Other
    Vote C

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Many of Today's Text Toms are not the Best from the Rest Good nor fast at pushing buttons Except maybe Yours on the other end. With this Cat who may be being Rude and Crude on purpose, you need to fix his clock.
    Wait until he Decides to send you one and how you fix him? Silence is golden, just don't Reply to the guy for a long day or so, and see how he likes this little "What's good for the goose, is good for the gander" raw egg deal.
    However, if he has put you permanently on his pay no mind list, send him a text and tell him "Talk to my hand now... Bye."
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the upvote. xxoo

• No problem, thank you for the advice ☺️

• Oh, anytime, I am here for you. xxoo

What Guys Said 4

• Don't let people know they get under your skin. It will show them they have power over you. I would just take note of it.

• I delete the number because it means she's not interested

• I want to do that but I don't want to let him know his upset me so much. His checking all my snapchat stories but get take 2 minutes to text me.

• is he hot?

• Stay something

• Select mho pls

What Girls Said 4

• Delete and retreat. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of letting him know he bothers you. Nothing you can say will change it, he makes a conscious decision to ignore your texts. You will regret sending him an angry text, it won't change anything, and he will probably ignore it anyway.

Delete his number, retreat from communications.

I know it's hard, but you won't regret the text you don't send and you can't take one back after it is sent.

• I wouldn't reply. If the other person is ignoring me, he is either busy or doesn't want to reply to me. I should respect that.

• He read the message but didn't reply so I just annoyed. ☺️

• It's obvious, he ignored you. I know it hurts :/

• No one's obligated to speak to you, sorry to be blunt. Invest in people who want to talk to you

• Keep quiet.