My Boyfriend just broke up with me, will he ever realise that it was his fault and not mine?

So we dated for a year, he was my first boyfriend and I was his first girlfriend, everything was good until he started talking to a girl on the internet, i asked him to stop as its disrespectful to me, he said he will but he lied. I found out that he was talking to her still, they have been talking for about half a year, he always said I was controlling yet all i did was ask for him to stop, I have done no wrong to him I was always loyal. So he broke up with me because of that, everytime he messed up he would never apologise, I would apologise for getting a little bit moody and would have to remind him to apologise, most times he would refuse as apparently talking to other girls is wrong but completely had a fit when I talked to male friends who I have introduced him to and tell him everytime we talked and what we talked about, he hid this girl from me and I have never felt more deceived in my life. She is most likely a catfish anyways as she looks the same over the course of four years. I don't know if he will ever realise he messed up, not me, he has blamed it all on me and I realise that now that it was his fault. I need advice on how to move on and if he will actually realise he messed up...

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys never realize what they lose it might be a gain a lose or it might be a win for you or a lose. But the main situation what is done is done. He honestly didn't like you enough because if he really did other girl (s) wouldn't be catching his attention and sneaking behind your back to talk to a girl on the internet like wtf? Honestly this is a win for you I know it hurts to know he left you for someone else but fuck him he's losing someone who was loyal and only down for him. Karma will bite him on the ass eventually ! It always does 😈

• thank you for your comment its been so hard I have been so loyal to him argh

What Guys Said 2

• Probably not. Most people stop thinking about teenage romances pretty quickly. It won't be that important to him in the grand scheme of things.

• Get over it he's not going to give her up

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!