When you finally decide the relationship you are in isn't going to work?

What do you do when you still love her, but know in your heart that she isn't that into you? How do you decide enough is enough? What are you willing to endure in the hopes of making it work?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I think then it's time to walk away. No point in being in a relationship that's going nowhere. It'll save both involved from further pain

• That's the deal, I think we've always known it wasn't a life long relationship. I just can't bring myself to break up. I've teased friends in the past about breakups, and now I see what they felt when they has to make the tough choice. Thanks for your insight.

What Guys Said 1

• If she isn't that into you, then you should probably break it off, give yourself some time to heal, then start dating again when you're ready. Depending on how deeply you were in love with her, then it might take a while, but you'll pull through.

• Yeah, I know which way this is going but I do love her more than I've ever loved a woman. I thought if I tried more, she might try harder too. It's just never a good situation, the anxiety of just thinking about it makes me a nervous mess.

• You might feel like she's the one, but if she doesn't feel that way about you, then things won't work out. Just end it before you develop stronger feelings. If she breaks it off before you do, then you lose face and you'll feel even more miserable (just an opinion). Also, don't let her see you cry. Keep that shit buried forever and move on to an attractive woman who interested in you.

• Yeah, I don't want her breaking up with me. So, my plan is to do it first. Thank for the input. Let's see how this train wreck ends.