Is it okay to delete him?

He broke up with me almost 2 weeks ago. He said he still wants to be best friends because that was how we started. But I am having a hard time moving on since he still doesn't remove my picture as his display pic and also he still messages me. Also his relatives messages me and talks to me because they still doesn't know we broke up.

Is it okay to delete him in facebook?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really really hard to be best friends again after a break up. You could maybe one day be friends again but nah not best friends. Take a break from him for now, you can choose to delete him or you can choose to just not talk to him for a while. Ignore him. Tell him you need some time to get over it etc and don't want to talk to him until you are ready. He might be like "nooooo" or something but remember he's the one that broke up with you and making you feel this way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Although He was apparently the "Dumper" here, dear, it might be Best from the Rest to contact him, even if it through FB, tell him how you feel about a raw deal that you don't want With... Best friends because that was how we startede.
    I find that when two people Breakup, Nursing and Nurturing a special something like friendship is often the way to go and to know whether we can go back to the way we were.
    it's your choice, you call, but it looks like in some sense, you still Have it... All.
    No, I wouldn't "Delete" him right now, don't be hasty. Too many times many couples make that mistake and regret it afterwards.
    Take some time to think it over, sweetie. I see no bad reason of this cold season with Beginning a new Beguine To... How we started.
    However, if you do not want This, talk to him, tell him how you feel, and perhaps he will see the writing on the wall tha tis etched that he could really lose you.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Do you want to still be his friend at all anymore? Whatever that answer is will determine whether you should delete him or not.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it's perfectly OK. Remember... he dumped you. It shouldn't be about what HE wants anymore. He took that privilege away when he left you. If he truly wants you back he'll make it happen.