Girls, My girlfriend broke up with me because she feels confused from a girl that attracts her, but she still love me, what can be done?

We had an open relationship because she felted attraction for women but never had a chance to experiment how it feels like to be with one. Appearently, she got confused for this girl and she split up with me because they kissed and she got scared she could get in love with her, so she got confused and she didn't wanted to hurt me, so she broke up with me, but we are still friends. She incondiotionally, shows that she stills feel something for me. She still feels jealous. She even ask me if she satisficed me when we where boyfriends, something very weird from her, what does that part could explain? So, back at the topic, she told me she wants to be alone without no one, but still shows something for me, and stills she feels attraction for that girl... She even told me to have hope since life changes drastically, but its her choice if she wants to be back with me, what can be done in this situation?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Give her space. And at the same time try playing the game where you're looking for someone new to date and well she might just make the decision faster!

• Kick your ass! You'll take me.