My girlfriend cheated on me but now wants to get back together with me, I feel sad and don't know what to do?

I found yesturday. My friend goes downtown to party but i don't. He said he saw my girlfriend kissing another guy and even took a pic to show me. This morning i texted her saying that "we're over, i though i could trust you going to clubs but i guess not, maybe you can date the guy you kissed from now on". She called me right away and said how she was drunk and she didn't mean it and how she loves me and i'm the greatest guy and so nice and treat her so good and so on.

I'am soft hearted and her words got me, she started to cry saying she didn't mean to do it but in my book that is not ok. I still told her that i don't want to be with anymore and then she said how she was really stupid and dumb and asked me to give her another chance.

I mean the way she says it makes me want to but again, she crushed my trust and my heart, overall i feel very sad about this all.

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Being drunk is not an excuse. You don't magically forget that you have a boyfriend when you're drunk. And if she knows that she can't control yourself, then she should be more responsible and not drink so much.
    You will never trust her again, you will always feel bad when she decides to go out. And honestly you shouldn't trust her, you should have 0 tolerance for BS like this. Don't give her a second chance, she will just see it as another opportunity to cheat again because she'll assume that 1) she won't get caught next time or 2) you'll just forgive her again if you catch her because you're a softie. Put your foot down. I know it's hard but she's not girlfriend material. You deserve to be with someone you trust. In the long run you'll be way happier without her.

• that is true. I won't take her back

Most Helpful Guy

• Buy her a pack of razor blades, put wrap them up with a nice wrapping paper and bow, invite her to a nice place for a nice dinner. When she shows up act like everything is going great and let her get the impression that you'd love to get back together with her. About halfway through the night (before you pay the bill) tell her that you were so happy that she wants to get back together with her tell her you got her something and put the wrapped box on the table. Tell her she can open it but you have to go to the bathroom, just leave. Walk out, tell the waiter you're with she cheated on you and is treating you to dinner to apologize. By this point she should be confused and on the verge of tearing up, when the waiter walks up with the check she'll probably completely break down. Hopefully she instinctively goes for the razor blades and starts trying to cut so they have to call the police and eventually have her locked in a psych ward.

This leaves you the winner; women should not fuck with the gods of society.

What Girls Said 3

• She's an adult she should have drank responsibly so she doesn't end up making regretful mistakes. But she still hurt you and betrayed your trust, so I wouldn't want be with her again. I wouldn't want to end up worrying every night if my girlfriend is cheating on me with someone else right now.

• that is true, i won't take her back.

• She'll cheat on you again.
    Don't do it.

• Honestly, if this was me I wouldn't take her back. She betrayed your trust. You should find a good woman that will treat you right, not hurt you like this.

• that is true, i won't take her back

• It's a shame she took advantage of that. :/ It's ok, you will find someone else someday that appreciates those qualities.

• thanks :)

What Guys Said 4

• So every time she get drunk you have to worry about her hooking up with another guy. If thats the case she should choose you instead of drinking and hooking up with other guys.

• Move on... seriously have some self respect and move on.

• Stick by your beliefs. If someone does it once, then they will do it again. When you are drunk you do not lose all reason.

• that is true, i won't be getting back with her

• I'd just ignore her and keep things over as you did.

Ain't worth it