Guys, What does it mean when you're ex boyfriend talks to you about their family members? How about when they compliment you?

2

Most Helpful Guy

• He might've needed someone to talk to and sometimes a compliment is just because they like somthing

• Nothing was wrong

• Good point but you'll never know till you ask him. I don't understand the problem. It's a very simple question

• I like to make sure of things before

What Guys Said 1

• Are you trying to find things that are maybe not there? Why ask this? Why in particular do you want to know what your boyfriends intentions are if he's your ex and you're over him? Are you over him? Are you wondering whether he's not over you or not? If you're over him, then nobody should care why he's talking about his family members. If you're not, then get out of the bush and try and get back together, Jesus...

• I'm asking to see if these are si b no that he still likes me?

• I was trying to help... by advising you to get off your ass and do something.

• I am but I want to make sure of stuff before I think things and make such a bold move?